Why The Next Mile?
Most publications for short-term ministry revolve around how to prepare for and how to do the ministry. When it comes to keeping the flame alive in people's lives post-ministry, there are only paragraphs or chapters here and there. While there are some tools available that focus on "debriefing," there is little done after the ministry. Based on surveys administered by the NNYM, Caleb Project and DELTA Ministries International, youth and mission leaders alike agree that a tool to address the follow-through of short-term missionaries is needed.
The Next Mile resources are relevant to short-term mission leaders because they are:
- Comprehensive - Excel as a team leader by offering the most thorough materials available.
- Proven - Capitalizing on the experience of more than 30 recognized mission leaders that have joined together in support of this project's development.
- Unified - A project that crosses denominational and organizational boundaries.
- Cutting Edge - "Short-Term Missions for the Long Haul", a long-term view of short-term missions.
- Easy to Use - Practical tools including checklists, samples, templates and step-by-step instructions.
- Customizable - Use as much or as little as required to accommodate your short-term program.
Are you ready to utilize these practical tools that will enable your short-term leaders to plan, conduct a with short-term mission trips for long-term impact?