Designed for Short-Term Mission Team leaders. This comprehensive tool enables Team Leaders to plan and conduct Short-Term Mission trips for long-term impact. Each chapter provides fresh Biblical insight for pre-field, on-field, and post-field follow-through for your team. Twenty-one contributors who are recognized mission leaders have provided insights and articles filled with practical insight and "best practices" that will equip your team for success.
This resource will help you:
- Cast the vision of short-term mission teams with long-term results to your church
- Involve your entire church in the short-term mission
- Integrate mentoring throughout the entire experience
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Prepare your team effectively with training materials and team meeting agendas
- Disciple your team member on-field through prayer, journaling and daily debriefings
- Provide customized follow-through for each team member
- Evaluate your experience and set goals
- With reporting home techniques
- Be prepared for the Top 10 issues team members will face upon return
- Keep the flame alive well after the short-term experience
Included with this book are:
Resource CD: Sample forms (customizable), sample meetings, activities, sample bulletin inserts, posters, PowerPoint presentation sample for reporting home, evaluation and assessment tools and much more.
Road Map Poster: A colorful "at-a-glance" poster with major bench marks along the journey.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
Suggested Retail: $123.99
Church/Ministry Price: $99.19
Volume Discount (100 or more):$83.14
How to Order
Toll Free: 1-800-533-5822
Reference ISBN: 1932805-605